Christina Viafore, and Carla Hegeman Crim, who educated the group about native and invasive plants, with tips and discussion on best practices for our landscapes. We were pleased to welcome 25 people to our first event!
Search this Site
- GARDEN THERAPY: Growing a Designer – October 2022
- BOUNDARY LINE ADJUSTMENT APPROVED FOR PUBLIC HEARING; HOME BUSINESSES IN HAMLET AND TRANSIENT RENTAL PERMIT COMPLIANCE DISCUSSED – October 2022
- THE ANDES GARDEN CLUB – October 2022
- MOUNTAINEER TRACKS – October 2022
- TOWN BOARD BONDS WATER DISTRICT TO GRANT LOAN OF $2,950,000 FOR TWO NEW WELLS ON NEW CEMETERY ROAD AFTER PUBLIC HEARING – October 2022