By Mary Tucker
Animals were a big part of farm life and they were not considered pets. Each was owned for a specific reason; horses were used for plowing, haying, and bringing the milk cows to the barn morning and evening.
Search this Site
- January 2024 Andes Gazette pdf
- MIKE O’TOOLE PROPOSES PUBLIC ACCESS ANDES RADIO STATION ZONING REVISIONS COMMITTEE PRESENTS UPDATE ON THEIR WORK–January 2024
- NEW OWNERS OF TWO OLD TARTS APPLY TO OPEN BISTRO AND WINE BAR MINOR BOUNDARY LINE ADJUSTMENT ON MAIN STREET PROPOSED –January 2024
- FROM DINGLE HILL: THE RELEASE OF “MASONVILLE”–January 2024
- SWEEPING CHANGES–January 2024