The survey is ready and has been sent to Tax Payers and Residents. If you want a copy, call Kim Tosi, Town Clerk, at (845) 676-4791 or find it on the Town website: www.townofandes.com.
The survey is 5 pages long and asks for your view of Andes as it is and as you would like it to be. It is due back at the Town Hall on December 31st.
The Comprehensive Plan Committee will hold a Public Meeting after the data is tabulated.~
Search this Site
- January 2024 Andes Gazette pdf
- MIKE O’TOOLE PROPOSES PUBLIC ACCESS ANDES RADIO STATION ZONING REVISIONS COMMITTEE PRESENTS UPDATE ON THEIR WORK–January 2024
- NEW OWNERS OF TWO OLD TARTS APPLY TO OPEN BISTRO AND WINE BAR MINOR BOUNDARY LINE ADJUSTMENT ON MAIN STREET PROPOSED –January 2024
- FROM DINGLE HILL: THE RELEASE OF “MASONVILLE”–January 2024
- SWEEPING CHANGES–January 2024