On July 9th at 6:30 pm, Nick Burton and Maureen O’Reilly spotted these to mountain lions on Cabin Hill Road near the property of Diane and Judd Maze. The larger lion is lyingin the grass to the left and what appears to be a cub is nestled in the brush to the right.
Search this Site
- GLORIA MCLEAN’S DANCE RETREAT IN ANDES – November 2023
- INTRODUCING DR. BRIGID COLLINS, OUR NEW ACS SUPERINTENDENT – November 2023
- NEXT INCARNATION OF CATSKILLS HARVEST November 2023
- STRING BEANS IN AUTUMN – November 2023
- PUBLIC HEARING FOR A NEW MAIN STREET COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL MIXED USE PROJECT ALLISON OIL REVEALS PLANS FOR A NEW SELF-CONTAINED OIL STORAGE TANK – November 2023