The Town of Andes seeks applicants for the position of Code Enforcement Officer/Building Inspector. Experience required: one year as a journeyman in one or more building trades; or two years as a helper in one or more building trades; or one year in building code enforcement or related field; or any equivalent combination of training and experience. Applicants must be knowledgeable of all applicable municipal and state codes, building trades, and the principles and practices of inspecting properties. The position will begin January 1st, 2021 with a part time salary of $27,456 and hours not to exceed 24 hours per week. Use of the building department pickup truck will be available. All applicants please contact the Andes Town Clerk’s Office for further information and for applications, (845)676-4791.
Search this Site
- TOWN BOARD HIRES AL MOHR AS NEW CODE ENFORCEMENT/BUILDING INSPECTOR – October 2020
- POETS QUAD AT THE HUNTING TAVERN MUSEUM – October 2020
- SEPTEMBER CATSKILL CROSSWORD Answers – october 2020
- GARDEN THERAPY: HAPPY WITH HYDRANGEAS – THE SEQUEL – October 2020
- FIELD NOTES: THE HARVEST LOOMS — October 2020