Three questions for you:
- How can we improve the functioning of the Andes Community Food Bank?
- How can this community resource respond more adequately to the expectations of the community?
- What changes would you like to see that would encourage you to refer friends and neighbors?
Please give your suggestions and responses to:
Joi Brundege: 676-4753
Carol and Jim Barrett: 676-3747
Or drop us a note at:
Andes Community Food Bank
c/o Presbyterian Church of Andes
PO Box 395
Andes, New York 13731
In response to several suggestions and discussions, the Andes Community Food Bank has expanded its services to Bovina. Bovina community members have contributed to the food bank for many years, and it is time to extend a welcome to individuals and families from that awesome community. Please spread the word! Bovina welcome!
Want to donate but not sure what is needed this month? Here is list of needed items:
- Dairy Products – eggs, cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, long-shelf-life milk, condensed milk
- Macaroni, noodles
- Bread, buns
- Jelly/jam – we get peanut butter from Delaware Opportunities but no jelly or jam
- Fruit juice
- Canned peaches and pears
- Canned chili with meat
- Personal hygiene products
Thanks and cheers! ~