The Andes Hotel offered to show an Italian film on their big screen in the Yellow Room, an evening in partnership with the Library’s Italian Circle, and to supplement their menu with some Italian specials, small plates and large. The Circolo group loved the idea. The free will offering at the door went to the Library. About 40 people enjoyed much conviviality, great food and drink and received an introduction to what goes on at the 3rd Thursday of each month’s Italian Circle at the Library.
Search this Site
- BIDDING PAISLEYS ADIEU–December 2020
- LIBRARY NOTES–December 2020
- BOOK REVIEW: Silence of the Grave, Arctic Chill, Hypothermia by Arnaldur Indridason
- CHICKADEES — December 2020
- TOWN BOARDS ACCEPTS WATER DISTRICT WELL PROJECT, PASSES THE BUDGETS FOR 2021 Town of Andes Council Meeting, November 5th, 2020 Via Zoom Meeting — December 2020