On July 9th at 6:30 pm, Nick Burton and Maureen O’Reilly spotted these to mountain lions on Cabin Hill Road near the property of Diane and Judd Maze. The larger lion is lyingin the grass to the left and what appears to be a cub is nestled in the brush to the right.
Search this Site
- BIDDING PAISLEYS ADIEU–December 2020
- LIBRARY NOTES–December 2020
- BOOK REVIEW: Silence of the Grave, Arctic Chill, Hypothermia by Arnaldur Indridason
- CHICKADEES — December 2020
- TOWN BOARDS ACCEPTS WATER DISTRICT WELL PROJECT, PASSES THE BUDGETS FOR 2021 Town of Andes Council Meeting, November 5th, 2020 Via Zoom Meeting — December 2020