Advice to children, young and old
By Judy GarrisonRemember Dad in a way he will appreciate. If he’d favor a jocular card over a sentimental one (or vice versa) send that one! If he loves desserts, make one! If he’d enjoy your company playing or watching a sport, join him for that. Maybe give him a framed photo of the two of you together. Something a little personal can’t be beat, though there’s nothing wrong with a new mug or fishing paraphernalia. Why not take him on a picnic?
Search this Site
- BIDDING PAISLEYS ADIEU–December 2020
- LIBRARY NOTES–December 2020
- BOOK REVIEW: Silence of the Grave, Arctic Chill, Hypothermia by Arnaldur Indridason
- CHICKADEES — December 2020
- TOWN BOARDS ACCEPTS WATER DISTRICT WELL PROJECT, PASSES THE BUDGETS FOR 2021 Town of Andes Council Meeting, November 5th, 2020 Via Zoom Meeting — December 2020